Le 27 juillet 2016, 05:22 dans Humeurs • 0
- Product Specification: 5:1
- Foodchem Code: S4501
- Test Method: HPLC
- Payment Terms: L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,O/A
- Delivery time: 2-3 Weeks
- CERTIFICATION & CREDIT
Yucca is the common name for the more than 40 species of plants in the Yuccagenus. The root of the non-flowering plant is used to make medicine.
Yucca is used for osteoarthritis, high blood pressure, migraine headaches,inflammation of the intestine (colitis), high cholesterol, stomach disorders, diabetes, poor circulation, and liver and gallbladder disorders.
Some people apply yucca directly to the skin for sores, skin diseases, bleeding, sprains, joint pain, baldness, and dandruff.
In manufacturing, yucca extract is used as a foaming and flavoring agent in carbonated beverages. Many compounds from yucca have been used in the manufacture of new drugs.
How does it work?
Yucca contains chemicals that might help reduce high blood pressure and high cholesterol. It might also reduce arthritis symptoms such as pain, swelling, and stiffness.
|Appearance||Brown Fine Powder|
|Odor & Taste||Characteristic|
|Mesh Size||80 mesh|
|Loss on drying(%)||5.0 Max|
|Heavy metals(ppm)||10.0 Max|
|Total Plate Count(cfu/g)--Irradiated||3000.0 Max|
|Yeast & Mold||300.0 Max|
Why choose Foodchem
• TOP 10 Food enterprise in China
• Over 9 years of experience
• Wholly owned production plant (1200㎡)
• Sales to more than 70 countries
• 200 products with competitive price
• FCL, 2-5mt LCL, long contract, year contract available
• Halal, Kosher, ISO 9001 certified
• High quality products, complying with BP/USP/FCC/EU standard
• 1000 ㎡ owned office and 3000 ㎡ warehouse