Le 20 mai 2016, 10:26 dans Humeurs • 0
Xanthan Gum Food Grade, 200 Mesh, 25kg/drum
E No. :
E No. :
HS Code :
CAS No. :
FOODCHEM No. :
Qty in 20' FC :
Min. Order :
Payment Terms :
Delivery Time :
|Physical Property||White or light yellow free|
|Viscosity (1% KCl, cps)||≥1200|
|Particle Size (mesh)||Min 95% pass 200 mesh|
|Loss on Drying (%)||≤15|
|PH (1%, KCL)||6.0- 8.0|
|Pyruvic Acid (%)||≥1.5|
|Total Nitrogen (%)||≤1.5|
|Total Heavy Metals||≤10 ppm|
|Arsenic (As)||≤3 ppm|
|Lead (Pb)||≤2 ppm|
|Total Plate Count (cfu/g)||≤ 2000|
Why choose Foodchem
• Over 9 years of experience
• 200 products with competitive price
• Halal, Kosher, ISO 9001 certified
• Wholly owned production plant (1200㎡)
• 1000 ㎡ owned office and 3000 ㎡ warehouse
• Sales to more than 70 countries
• FCL, 2-5mt LCL, long contract, year contract available
* How long can Xanthan Gum be shipped?
Normally, we will ship in 7-15 days of receipt of the deposit.
* Is FOODCHEM a manufacturer or trader?
Foodchem both the manufacturer and also traders, FOODCHEM before China Food Additives three traders, some of which are also products of our own generation, for example: gelatin.
* What is Xanthan Gum minimum order quantity?
Different products have different MOQ, Xanthan Gum from the amount of 500 kg, our customers are overseas distributors and food processing plants, for home use and a small amount of experimental use, please contact your local distributor.
* How long can you get reply?
FOODCHEM is very focused on the efficiency of the company, the customer's requirements do not consult us must reply to a weekday.
* what document can be provide from FOODCHEM?
Under normal circumstances, we provide commercial invoices, packing slips, bills of lading, COA, health certificate and certificate of origin. If you have any special requirements of the market, please contact us.
* what kind of Transportation will be provided from FOODCHEM?
Our main mode of transport is by sea, air and rail transport are also available.
* what kind of payment can be accepted by FOODCHEM?
The most common method of payment is T / T, L / C, D / P, D / A, O / A, and so on.